Thea Snow, Senior Programme Manager for Government Innovation at Nesta, discusses the opportunities and challenges of using algorithmic decision tools in children's social care to support decision making. Thea explores how humans make decisions, the different ways these tools can be used, and suggests a checklist for supporting their introduction into the workplace.
Thea Snow - Nesta
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021