Thea Snow, Senior Programme Manager for Government Innovation at Nesta, discusses the opportunities and challenges of using algorithmic decision tools in children's social care to support decision making. Thea explores how humans make decisions, the different ways these tools can be used, and suggests a checklist for supporting their introduction into the workplace.
Thea Snow - Nesta
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020