Patrick Myers, Senior Ambassador for the Reducing Parental Conflict Programme, reflects on how the programme is trying to support parents to change their behaviour to create happier homes for children and the resources available.
Find out how we’re learning what works to reduce parental conflict. Patrick Myers, Senior Ambassador - Reducing Parental Conflict Team (DWP), talks about the Local Family Offer evaluation and DWP's new £2.7 million Reducing Parental Conflict Challenge Fund.
Dorset was one of 12 ‘Local Family Offer’ areas working with Department for Work and Pensions to seek ways of reducing the negative impact of inter-parental conflict on children and young people. Staff surveys of County Council employees showed that …
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- “Reach Out” – Domestic abuse service in Redbridge November 16, 2023
- Holistic intervention to support a child with special educational needs return to school and engaging parents as part of the process. A family’s perspective November 10, 2023
- Starting Well in Stockport: An integrated early years model August 11, 2023
- Bridging the Gaps in Intensive Support for Expectant Parents in Redbridge August 10, 2023
- Birmingham Children Trust working with Barnardo’s providing an Early help Autism Service Offer August 9, 2023