Patrick Myers, Senior Ambassador for the Reducing Parental Conflict Programme, reflects on how the programme is trying to support parents to change their behaviour to create happier homes for children and the resources available.
Find out how we’re learning what works to reduce parental conflict. Patrick Myers, Senior Ambassador - Reducing Parental Conflict Team (DWP), talks about the Local Family Offer evaluation and DWP's new £2.7 million Reducing Parental Conflict Challenge Fund.
Dorset was one of 12 ‘Local Family Offer’ areas working with Department for Work and Pensions to seek ways of reducing the negative impact of inter-parental conflict on children and young people. Staff surveys of County Council employees showed that …
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020