Patrick Myers, Senior Ambassador for the Reducing Parental Conflict Programme, reflects on how the programme is trying to support parents to change their behaviour to create happier homes for children and the resources available.
Find out how we’re learning what works to reduce parental conflict. Patrick Myers, Senior Ambassador - Reducing Parental Conflict Team (DWP), talks about the Local Family Offer evaluation and DWP's new £2.7 million Reducing Parental Conflict Challenge Fund.
Dorset was one of 12 ‘Local Family Offer’ areas working with Department for Work and Pensions to seek ways of reducing the negative impact of inter-parental conflict on children and young people. Staff surveys of County Council employees showed that …
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021