Barry Stormont, Manager at the Emotional Health Academy in West Berkshire, talks about how the academy provides early support to help prevent the need for accessing specialist mental health support and ease the pressure on both Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and acute services.
Manager, Emotional Health Academy. West Berkshire Council
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021