Ruth Keeling, Head of Policy for the Troubled Families Team at MHCLG, explores some of the different ways Troubled Families programmes are working with schools to provide families with more frequent access to support from early help. This is helping to keep children in the classroom and not excluded from school.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020