Ruth Keeling, Head of Policy for the Troubled Families Team at MHCLG, explores some of the different ways Troubled Families programmes are working with schools to provide families with more frequent access to support from early help. This is helping to keep children in the classroom and not excluded from school.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Team Around the School November 25, 2022
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021