Ruth Keeling, Head of Policy for the Troubled Families Team at MHCLG, explores some of the different ways Troubled Families programmes are working with schools to provide families with more frequent access to support from early help. This is helping to keep children in the classroom and not excluded from school.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Starting Well in Stockport: An integrated early years model August 11, 2023
- Bridging the Gaps in Intensive Support for Expectant Parents in Redbridge August 10, 2023
- Birmingham Children Trust working with Barnardo’s providing an Early help Autism Service Offer August 9, 2023
- Hertfordshire County Council: key local achievements of the Supporting Families Programme May 12, 2023
- Supporting Families working in partnership: A family journey May 5, 2023