Nicholas Lindsay, Head of School at Longfield Academy, talks about how local services need to work together in a joined up and coordinated way to support the early help offer - ensuring every child and their family has the chance to fulfil their potential.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020