Lee Pope, Senior Policy Adviser in the Data Policy and Governance team at the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, tells us what he has learnt from his travels round the country promoting the public service delivery power within Part 5 of the Digital Economy Act.
Data Policy and Governance team, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020