Lee Pope, Senior Policy Adviser in the Data Policy and Governance team at the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, tells us what he has learnt from his travels round the country promoting the public service delivery power within Part 5 of the Digital Economy Act.
Data Policy and Governance team, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021