Ewan King, Director of Business Development and Delivery at the Social Care Institute for Excellence, explains how multidisciplinary teams are improving experiences and outcomes for individuals and families with care and support needs that cross traditional professional and organisational boundaries.
Director of Business Development and Delivery, Social Care Institute for Excellence
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020