Dr Marc van Roosmalen, Joint Psychological Therapies Lead at Luton CAMHS explains how Luton Early Help services are developing their whole family approach to supporting children, young people and their families.
Dr Marc van Roosmalen
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Joint Psychological Therapies Lead, Luton CAMHS
East London Foundation Trust
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020