Dr Marc van Roosmalen, Joint Psychological Therapies Lead at Luton CAMHS explains how Luton Early Help services are developing their whole family approach to supporting children, young people and their families.
Dr Marc van Roosmalen
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Joint Psychological Therapies Lead, Luton CAMHS
East London Foundation Trust
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021