Nearly a third of children aged 10-11 years in England are either overweight or obese. To help tackle this Public Health England has developed a suite of practical resources to support health and care professionals to enable children, young people and families to make positive food choices to achieve a healthier weight.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021