Alison Smith is practice and area lead for Earned Autonomy (EA) areas for the Troubled Families Team at MHCLG. Following a round of monitoring assurance visits to EA areas earlier this year she talks about common themes and how areas are working to ensure their Early Help system is more sustainable into the future.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Rebuilding resilience : A family's journey May 21, 2021
- Working together to cope better : A family’s journey May 17, 2021
- Tackling the COVID-19 impact with data in Liverpool April 28, 2021
- Supporting Families through School Inclusion in Sheffield April 20, 2021
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021