Alison Smith is practice and area lead for Earned Autonomy (EA) areas for the Troubled Families Team at MHCLG. Following a round of monitoring assurance visits to EA areas earlier this year she talks about common themes and how areas are working to ensure their Early Help system is more sustainable into the future.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- Reducing youth crime and exploitation in Bristol April 8, 2021
- Thanking local areas as Supporting Families 2021-22 launches March 29, 2021
- NSPCC’s new tool for navigating conversations with children about abuse February 25, 2021
- Helping children choose the right path in Sandwell February 10, 2021
- Reducing parental conflict and alcohol dependency during lockdown August 17, 2020