Alima Qureshi from the Troubled Families Team went to Copenhagen to see how it combines social care, employment and health services. Find out what she learned.
Related content and links
About this blog
Supporting Families helps thousands of families across England to get the help they need to address multiple, complex problems.
- “Reach Out” – Domestic abuse service in Redbridge November 16, 2023
- Holistic intervention to support a child with special educational needs return to school and engaging parents as part of the process. A family’s perspective November 10, 2023
- Starting Well in Stockport: An integrated early years model August 11, 2023
- Bridging the Gaps in Intensive Support for Expectant Parents in Redbridge August 10, 2023
- Birmingham Children Trust working with Barnardo’s providing an Early help Autism Service Offer August 9, 2023